Saturday 11 November 2017

Oldhammer meets Kings of War - Twilight Kin Pt.3


Welcome deviants of the Lead Realm to your favourite Den of Vice and Dice.

It's been a few weeks since my last Blog post and that's just due to the weather getting and I use the scientific term here ''Fecking Cold'' and my hands not wanting to do what they'll told.

But I have managed to get a couple of games of 40k in with my Traitor Guard and painted a few more bits for my Twilight Kin.

I don't know about you feckers but I enjoy a Army shot when people are doing WIP Blogs just to show you how things are coming along so today's post is just that.


As you can see (Dispite the blurry pictures) that I've now finished off a Troop of Crossbowmen and a Bolt Thrower plus my Sorceress or High Priestess of the Abyss if you prefer since the last update.




This now brings the force up too the following:

Sorceress/High Priestess 
Hero/Dark Lord
2 Troops of Crossbowmen
Warriors/Buccaneers Regiment
Witch Elves/Blade Dancer Regiment
Bolt Thrower




So whats next? Well hunting these out is hard going... for a price I can afford anyway but I have plenty more bits in the lead pile so next will be a Troop of MM73/5 range Scouts as they are such nice classics and also will make a start on a Regiment of RR2 Mengil Manhide's Manflayers but I'm still missing Ean the Hawklord for that unit and it's annoying me.. Grr.

Well that's ya lot for today, enjoy and always comments welcome.

Ta Ta!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...